Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Here she is!

Here she is....the new girl in my life....yes, I got myself a Harley!!! It's a 2010 Dyna Street Bob in vivid black.....brand spanking new! It was a long time coming but I found her and we will be out on the road, in the sun enjoying everything riding has to offer. I am excited and nervous at the same time.
I can't wait to personalise her with little bits of bling and a few modifications....the first thing I am getting done, and that will be done before I get her on Friday, is the forward pegs to accommodate my long legs, the guys are also going to put some Vance & Hines pipes on her.
I promised myself I would get myself a Harley before I was 50 and guess what.......I'm 50 in 2 weeks so I just made it!
It's going to be so good to be riding again...just in time for International Female Ride Day on May 7th!
To all my fellow riders....hey I'm back in the saddle....woo hoo! (Well I will be Friday!)

1 comment:

  1. As a fellow rider and long-term follower of your blog, let me commend you on your choice of a FANTASTIC, GORGEOUS HARLEY! Woo-hoo! What a beautiful bike!

    You have impressed me much on how you set goals and work on achieving them. May this dream bike ensure you enjoy pleasure for many years to come, riding on those glorious roadways that bring spectacular views, as well as the occasional kangaroo!

    I am thrilled and delighted for you! From one biker to another: keep the rubber side down and your sunny side up!

    ReplyDelete